Saturday, July 28, 2012

SF magazine swimwear collection





Hey guys ;))))))
The new issue of SF magazine is finally out YaY
We worked very hard on it and I really hope you guys will like it <3
This is the collection that I did exclusively for the magazine you can see the complete editorial I did for the collection by clicking on the banner at the top of this post.

Once again I really hope you will enjoy the new issue of the magazine as well as my awesome swimsuits XDDD

Oh and as always be nice and leave a comment :)

























 

16 comments:

David Veiga said...

Wow! Perfect!

leah111397 said...

I saw these in SF and I just screamed "I NEED THESE!!" The men are so overlooked when it comes to clothing, so thanks a whole bunch!

Betanne said...

Thank you very much for blessing sims with your realisic clothes. I am very happy ever time you make a new update.

Jasumi said...

I love the shorts, thank you ^^

ScreechingViolence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ScreechingViolence said...

I love 'em!!! There's never enough sexy stuff for sim guys, so I thank you and many other creators who specialize in creating male sim content! :D

IMHO said...

good job! Thanks .. took myself)

Anonymous said...

Are you going to upload the skin? :)

irKatty (PaintStroke) said...

oh damn, sexy. (;

Nova said...

Thank you so much :)

Evo said...

Hi, this is male body is from MTS? (V9)

Jessica - Ciana said...

Hi! I am Brazilian, but I loved your blog! Congratulations, it's beautiful! I'll publish it in my blog and always pass by here to see if you have new things!

Hugs! Jeh ♥

KnightDevil~♥ said...

So SEXY!!! Thank you :D

http://labsims.blogspot.com/ said...

great job ! :)

new swimwears for you said...

it's a very good idea !i like them so much ,especially the last one!

Sagor Khan said...

Welcome to the Home of the original clear-lined thong for men. Our Company is built on the principals of making high quality products at affordable prices, while providing reliable customer service. We are headquartered in the USA. Our mission is to provide a comfortable, supportive, new and unique product line for our customers. Let's go to E-kini.com!